Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Open door policy


"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is,"

That's what Sarah Palin was like yesterday on like Fox News, not that there was like much doubt about like what she was like all along. So I'm like hoping that one of the voices in her head will like tell her to like step through that open door, to like lead her whole party; witch hunters, gay bashers, heretic haters, Bible thumpers, Crusaders and glossolalian Godbothers down an open elevator shaft.

I'm sure there are many Republicans who feel the same way, but will they be like able to divorce themselves from like the religious psychos and the market fundamentalists and the clepto-capitalists and like become a loyal opposition able to present like constructive criticism of the Democratic majority?

In a way, I hope so, but in another way, I'm like having so much fun rubbing the noses of the gobbling turkeys in their own folly, I hope not. Perhaps there is like a God and like maybe he's like giving us this polished boot wearing, Hitler saluting twit as a cautionary example lest we be tempted to like continue the plague of Crazy Christian expansionism, but like maybe not. Maybe it's like time to save ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. Like Sarah really craves that karmageddon stuff and wants her finger on the button when those pesky Russkies start sending off those really bad vibes, right?, and then the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she would just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish she would go
    giving her clothes to the poor
    like Jesus said to

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.