Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Swash Zone Readers!

(O)CT(O)PUS has graciously extended an invitation to me to join the team here. My name is Brian Krenz, and I come by way of The Political Panorama where I have been blogging for a little over three months. Since beginning to explore the seemingly infinite space of the blogging universe I have stumbled on The Swash Zone several times and come to appreciate the insight the writers here have to offer. I hope I can contribute with the same sort of thought-provoking acumen.

I look forward to hearing from and interacting with all of you in the time ahead.

A quick thanks to The Swash Zone team for offering me this opportunity. It’s good to be aboard.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the (O)CT(O)PUS's garden in the shade of the Swash Zone.
    So, did 8pus tell you as the newest member you will be required to clean up all trash left by sloppy humans, dead fish and left over clam bake debris? :)
    I'm looking forward to your contributions (which will make it easier for me to be a slacker!)
    Seriously, I am looking forward to another voice and another view added to our eclectic little group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks rocky.

    Some human trash might be useful and as Homer Simpson might say, "Hmmmmmm, clam bake."

    Can't say I'm diggin' the dead fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, Keith. Welcome to the Zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Montgomery Burns voice) Another recruit! Eeeeexcellent...

    Welcome, Brian. Good to read you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard, mate. Pardon the low tide smell -- you'll get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain, long before hyoomans came to these fair shores, low tide had an aroma of crustaceans and melted butter. These days, it smells of burnt coffee.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.