Friday, March 12, 2010

MAN MARRIES PILLOW

Octopüß is baaack ...




rich3324 - If this does not work out, does the pillow get custody of the sheets?

Sergeant - Could be worse ... he could love queen sized mattresses.

casaroonc - His parents must be proud.

Ampoliros - Its not sad when he marries his pillow. Its sad when he loses an argument and has to sleep on the couch.

mrbeadle - Would that be a pillow fight?

jl4141 - I admit that I sleep with a pillow every night.

Patrick - That’s a slippery slope! If you let people marry pillows, soon they will be marrying duvets.

LiberalScoop - I've been eye-balling a sexy olive green Naugahyde straight-back chair at my local thrift store for quite some time, and I think there's some chemistry there.

KarateKid - I didn't know there were Republicans in Korea.

peaceonearth - Does this mean I can finally marry my cucumber?

4 comments:

  1. That's obscene - he's not old enough to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To each his own, as they say. Better a pillow than a real woman, since the latter is obviously out of the question and for good reasons.

    But don't get me started on pillow talk! Oh, I have stories, involving my husband, to tell. And no, it's probably not what you think.

    Suffice it to say (before I write a full-blown post about it one day, for which he may never forgive me) that husband and pillows do not get along, though he's not yet ready to admit it. He thinks it's all pillows' fault, but I differ in my opinion.

    Every freaking night.

    And let's just leave it at that. For now.

    P.S. I do realize I shouldn't complain. It's better that he hates pillows rather than want to marry them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth - Oh, I have stories, involving my husband ...

    Better a pillow
    than a Peccadillo
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Octo,

    not if the pillow is a peccadillo.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.