Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Me cago en su tumba

Another dank, dark and dismal morning in the Sunshine State, but it's comforting to know I control the press.  And who would doubt the word of Murdoch, the man America trusts and the man who controls the largest TV news outlet in America. That's right, ol' scrotum face himself channeled Hermann Goering on Twitter, barking about the "Jewish Owned" press.  

More disgusting to me is the response I see on the You Tube video, from people who are angry that anyone would be angry. Am I presumptuous to think that these same vermin would  take umbrage at my comments about the Christian owned government or the Christian owned media or the Christian backed assault on personal liberty? 

Murdoch is some 14 years older than I am, which gives me a fair chance of being able to shit on his grave.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.