Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Your loving $on

Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep an hoNOr student very busy.  Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love, Dad

6 comments:

  1. Well said Octo. I have around $22,000 invested in my oldest's degree. She's living with me now. I now invest $200 a week in food for her and her useless fiance.

    Will it ever end?



    Happy Fathers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like the kid is a "KIPPER." KIPPER means "kids in parents' pockets erode retirement savings."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you copied! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot the whole reason I came over here, sheesh! Wishing everyone a Happy Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kipper? What about SCIOBY?

    Spending childrens' inheritance on bigger yacht?

    You reading this kids?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told them they had to buy me a cabin on a Minnesota lake with the good careers they get from their parent financed education. My oldest said she could better save up for it by her and her fiance living with her mother and me.

    How do you fight sound Nihilist logic like that?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.