Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stop the Universe, I want to get off

So Stephen Hawking tells us there may be a nearly infinite number of universes. I had to wake up in this one, this morning.

Illegal immigrants should be shot on sight, says one Republican. It's like Stopping Hitler, you know -- worth the price.

President Obama looks like a Demon, says Rush.
"And I don't say this lightly. There are a couple pictures, and the eyes, I'm not saying anything here, but just look."

Of course there's no separation of Church and State, says Constitutional Scholar and former witchcraft dabbler, Christine O'Donnell, who in spite of her publicist's best efforts, isn't me.

Nancy Pelosi is a puppy killer says the GOP.

O'Donnell isn't a nut job, says John McCain -- because she won the Republican primary.

You know, I'm not even going to comment on all this. Too busy packing my bags.

5 comments:

  1. Wait for me, Capt.! I want to get out of this crazy place as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are we meeting??? And when do we go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! There's a certain desperation in my laughter but it's preferable to screaming loudly. It's a mad, mad, world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow creatures above and below the waves, take comfort: The Captain has a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madness doesn't quite cover it, but I can't think of a better word. For what it's worth, what prompted my Immigration and quantum physics rave the other day was someone's assertion that it was the Democrats who represented the 'elite' and not the Republicans - and the other assertion that Fox News was not run by Republicans. Feynman said anyone who says understands quantum mechanics is lying. I think the same applies to American Politics.

    I'm not one of those people in white sheets camped out on the mopuntainside waiting for a sign in the sky, but I think it it were to come, it would be in the form of a cosmic WTF? spelled out in the stars.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.