Saturday, May 25, 2013

OK....... just a thought, is all

Octopus said I could come over here and post.  Gosh, I hope that is all right with everybody else.  I have my own blog, OKJIMM'S EGGROLL EPORUIM and ya'll invited there &such.  Anyways, and it ain't no deal, but I wasn't sure what I should post being the first time and stuff.  I am kinda shy, see, and I am just a guy who assumes he is the dumbest guy out in the street.... which is never really the case, but it is a good place to start and you can only go up from there, see, and then when you do find stupid someone dumber than you are, well your self esteem just gets this nice big boost and everything.
Anyways.... I wrote this little thing right after Obama's second in

John Boehner: President Obama wants to 'annihilate' GOP - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

John Boehner: President Obama wants to 'annihilate' GOP - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com










Boy&Howdy...... did he ever grab the ball, bounce it off the wall a few times....and said it hit a three-point shot to *Win THE Game."

 



Course...what he didn't say was...
"And we must make sure that every Republican is fully armed for the insurrection.  Buy your assault rifle now! "







Now... he might be right.  Why just the other day, out of the blue, I had a visit from Colonel F. Scott Pickwick who reported to me following conversation from the White House.

Michele woke up and asked Barack..."well,, the election is over, the inaugural is over...what do you have planned today?"
and Obama replied,
"Why gosh, I think I will fix the environment by reversing climate change...I will ensure equal rights for all ciizens, whether they are black, white, brown, or gay.  THEN...I will stop gun violence in America, safeguard voting rights for all.....make women's health care a WOMAN'S decision...guarantee health care for all citizens, and gees, reform the tax code.  THEN...I think you and I should knock off a quickie!  I can spare a couple of hours."
"Oh, Barry," Michele said.  "And what do you plan to do after lunch?"
"Well, Michele," the astutely intelligent and smilingly good looking President replied," I think I will annihilate the Republican Party."


Colonel Pickwick never lies.



~~







.... and just a little postscdript......

 
 Obama has NOT done a lot of the things I wish he had....... but, all in all..... I try to remember how auful it could have been if McCain, Or Romney, or Palin ..... and....listen.... it could have been a lot worse...

........ seriously.... just think about it a  minute ...........................................................
... then go get a beer.

jimm

3 comments:

  1. A beer? After looking at that fat lizard I'd throw it right back up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, okjimm,
    I'll join you in a beer and invite along some company for the occasion:

    Rene Descartes was sitting at a bar. The bartender asked him if he would like another drink. Descartes replied: "I think not," then vanished.

    Heisenburg was also sitting at the bar. After Descartes vanished, poof, the bartender walked over to Heisenberg and asked, "Did you see that?" To which Heisenberg replied in a blurr: "I can't be certain."

    The bartender saw Einstein seated at the bar, so he asked Einstein if he could believe what had happened. Einstein replied, "It's all relative."

    Then the bartender noticed Carl Sagan sitting at the bar. So he walked over to Sagan and asked, "Can you believe that all these famous people here in THIS bar?" Sagan replied: "No. Why there must be BILLIONS and BILLIONS of bars out there
    ."

    Bottoms up, quark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capt. F..... never, never throw up a beer, or pass one up, for that matter. Why there are poor children in China that have to go to bed sober!!! Waste not.

    Octo... Billions? Damn, I only found thousands! Good one!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.