Saturday, March 28, 2009

READING THIS POST WILL SEND YOU TO PRISON

Last week, our venerable Captain Fogg posted this article, Flori-DUH, about proposed legislation making it illegal in the Sunshine State to watch animals having sex. As our esteemed Captain explains here:
Every bit of legislation needs a scare story to justify it and this one demands our immediate attention because -- you guessed it -- someone says if you screw the pooch, you might become a pederast and sexual predator. Correlations are a dangerous thing, of course.
Last month, your wayward Octopus inked the aquarium with this post, CURSES, about proposed legislation in the State of South Chinalina making the use of "bad language" illegal. Last time, I managed to avoid self-incrimination.  Not this time!  I double-dare you:


Why is it legal to read this but forbidden to watch our revered law makers doing this?

Gotcha!  Your devious Octopus has entrapped you ... turned you into a felon in the Sunshine State.  Do we need more dumb laws written by ignorant, impotent sub-primate castrati still messing with their missing parts?

Would you like to see how cephalopods DO IT?

3 comments:

  1. Well as long as you ask, sex and the cephalopodium makes me reach for the Immodium.

    But what the hell are those two bugs? I see them here all the time and they're so huge I'm afraid they'll molest my car and I think that's illegal in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southeastern Lubber Grasshopper
    Romalea microptera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not in Floriduh, so I can watch my donkey shows. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.