Thursday, September 20, 2012

I demand my own insult from Mitt Romney!

Not to crowd out Octo's more important post, but I really have to say this: I watched that outed Mitt-Vid yesterday in full, and while the Mittster was admirably bold in insulting 47% of the nation in a manner that left no doubt about his utter contempt for them, still, I'm not quite certain that he has insulted me personally.  I'm pretty sure he has since I'm voting for that Kenyan Moozlum atheist communist fascist fellow Barack Obama, but I assert my right to have the matter clarified.  I want my own personal insult from Mitt Romney, just so there's no possible misunderstanding.  After all, a man who aspires to be president must be willing to insult ALL of the people, not just a lucky 47% here and there.  What about the other 53% who haven't yet been properly insulted?  What are they (or we) -- chopped liver?  It's called inclusiveness, and a president can't aspire to greatness without it.

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! And why isn't he insulting Canadians? I feel very left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dino,
    After reading your post, I sent a fax to Romneyhood asking for a custom-made insult just for you and explained to him that you have a very thick skin and are not easily insulted. He sent me back this:

    New York City Education Department Bans References To Dinosaurs To Avoid Insulting Creationists.

    I was laughing so hard, I fell off my dinosaur.

    A cephalopod’s favorite number: Eight.
    A dinosaur’s favorite pastime: Ate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie,
    Sorry I missed your last limerick contest. Unfortunately the duck ate my limerick. Are you having another one?
    Shall I write to Romneyhood and ask for a custom-made insult just for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel insulted because after insulting Romney several times at RN I have yet to receive a personal insult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm not quite certain that (Mitt Romney) has insulted me personally."

    You'll have to excuse Willard for overlooking you. He means to get around to everyone, but he's been busy lately. Switching positions all over the place eats up a lot of time and attention. So does explaining that he said what he didn't mean, or meant what he didn't say, or didn't mean what he said, but that he can't remember what that was, however, he'll stand by what he said, whatever it was.

    If Romney's handlers can get both of his feet out of his mouth, I'm sure he'll get around to insulting you in no time. If not, call 1-800 MittWit, where a staff of tea party volunteers will be glad accommodate you. Just tell them you're a progressive and that your social worker at the welfare office gave you the number to call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why, thanks to all responders. It's difficult for a dinosaur to know how sort through this mess of an election. If you thought Homer Simpson's decision in the ballot box in a recent episode was simple, try getting into the mindset of an allosaurus with a walnut-sized brain.

    Anyhow, the Onion has issued the contrite apology by Mittens that I know we have all been expecting. Mitt wouldn't do it himself, so they did it for him.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome civil discourse from all people but express no obligation to allow contributors and readers to be trolled. Any comment that sinks to the level of bigotry, defamation, personal insults, off-topic rants, and profanity will be deleted without notice.